Planning, budgeting, scheduling, and deploying your advertising campaigns is no simple process and is a function that companies and agencies alike build entire departments to handle. But, that entire process just got a whole lot easier thanks to Campaign Manager from DCSI.
Campaign Manager´s intuitive navigation and work-flow helps you with your ad buy by walking you through a linear, step-by-step series of options that does it all including demographic and geographic filtering, market and screen selection, budget development, launch scheduling, placement of creative assets, invoicing and more. It´s the only tool you´ll ever need to launch an advertising campaign across a digital-out-of-home network.
If you don´t have existing creative or don´t have access to the resources necessary to develop that creative, DCSI has developed ADbuilder to help you create and launch ad campaigns through our custom built, proprietary solution (available Spring 2011).
ADbuilder can be accessed directly from the and uses information from to help you build your ad. ADbuilder presents a host of pre-designed layout templates built specifically for the ad size and location you´ve scheduled through .
Once your creative is complete, it´s simply a matter of typing ad copy in the supplied field, picking a font and changing font sizes. There´s even an option to upload your company logo. These elements are easily positioned anywhere in the ad space by clicking and dragging them to their desired location. To help ensure each ad is unique, ADbuilder automatically prohibits the use of stock elements from the image and video library that are already in use by other advertisers in the same market areas.
• Robust yet simple to use
• Plan, schedule, quote and launch campaigns
• Linear and non-linear workflow for complete freedom
• Over 180 demographic filtering parameters
• Live update view of how filtering affects scheduling and price
• Access to saved campaigns, campaign profiles and creative assets
• Interactive map gives a bird´s eye view of selected screens and options
• Simple interface and familiar tool set increases ease of use
• Large catalog of layout templates, stock images, video, music and more
• Uses information from Campaign Manager to filter out inappropriate layout templates
• Drag and drop placement of company logos, product images, etc.
• Can be used to build video and static ads
• Select from a list of animated transitions
• Ability to manually adjust timing of individual “slides”